The Eleventh Annual Convocation of Chettinad Academy of Research and Education (Deemed to be University) will be held on 20th January 2022 (Thursday) by 11am at Sigapi Achi Convention Centre, Chettinad Health City campus, Kelambakkam, Chengalpattu District, Tamil Nadu.
All the candidates who have been declared and qualified for award of degrees/diplomas in the final year University Examinations conducted by Chettinad Academy of Research and Education in the respective courses viz., Faculty of Medicine, Nursing, Allied Health Sciences, Law, Physiotherapy and Ph.D. are eligible for admission to the Eleventh Annual Convocation
Applications for admission to the Eleventh Annual Convocation ‘IN PERSON / ’IN ABSENTIA’ are invited from the eligible candidates. The filled in Application forms for Convocation can be submitted through online only.
The last date for receipt of completed application form is 15.01.2022 (Saturday).
- All eligible candidates shall submit their 11th Annual Convocation application form through online mode only and No hard copy of form or documents shall be entertained by the office of the Registrar.
- All fields in the application form should be filled-in correctly. The option once selected shall remain final and will not be considered for any change at a later stage.
- 'IN PERSON' means the candidate has to be present himself/herself physically at the time of Convocation to receive the Degree/Diploma.
- 'IN ABSENTIA' means the presence of the candidate is not required and shall obtain the degree after the Convocation.
Candidates who originally opted to receive the Degree 'IN PERSON' but failed to attend the Convocation has to remit the following penal fee:
- Within a period of six months from the date of convocation: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred only)
- After a period of 6 months to one year from the date of convocation: Rs.1000/- (Rupees One thousand only)
- After a period of one year from the date of convocation: Rs.2000/- (Rupees Two thousand only)
- Candidates who failed to apply either INPERSON / INABSENTIA for the Convocation has to apply offline separately along with a penal fee of Rs.5000/- (Rupees Five thousand only).
- Candidates are requested to visit the University website www.care.edu.in regularly for all updates pertaining to 11th Annual Convocation.
- University shall send all communications related to Convocation either through email/SMS. Kindly make sure to provide the correct email ID and Mobile Number. Do not write the email of any other person to avoid problem in receiving the degree. University shall not be held responsible in the case of incorrect information regarding email id / address and mobile number.
- Applications received after the last date will not be entertained/accepted under any circumstances. Late and defective applications will be summarily rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The candidates are requested in their own interest to retain a photocopy of the Online Application Form for their record.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the University shall be final and binding.
- For latest events and updates on CARE you may visit facebook id: Chettinaduniversityofficial, instagram id: care_chettinad
Read carefully the following Instructions before filling the online application form:
- Candidate must enter valid University Registration Number (Reg. No. is available on qualifying examination mark statement) and then click on apply button.
- You are informed to decide the option of IN PERSON/IN ABSENTIA carefully.
Documents to be kept ready for filling online Convocation application:
1. ID proof
(Aadhaar Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / Voter ID):.JPEG or .JPG or .PNG format of size up to 1 mb
2. Upload Recent Passport size colour Photograph:.JPEG or .JPG or .PNG format of size 1.25 X 1.5 inch scanned up to 200 dpi. Recent good quality, Full Face, Passport size, colored photo with Navy Blue background, size up to 1 mb
3. Upload Signature:.JPEG or .JPG or .PNG format of size 1.25 X 0.5 inch (120px X 50px)scanned up to 96 to 150 dpi, size up to 1 mb
- On successful submission of online application form, the candidate will receive the filled in application to the registered email id for reference.
- Candidates not receiving SMS/e-mail even after successful submission of application may contact university office through e-mail addressed to email@example.com
- Please note that graduands need not attend the Convocation if having symptoms of fever, cough and cold.
- Graduands with Attendants must carry proof of COVID-19 vaccination (both doses) certificate at the entry gate of the auditorium before seated.
- One guest will be allowed to attend the Convocation along with the candidate. The guest will be allotted separate seat inside the auditorium subject to availability of seats.
I have read all the instructions carefully and thereby apply to get the Degree/Diploma Certificate.